CUSN is looking for social media editors to publish content to CUSN’s various social media platforms in a timely fashion. This is an independent, volunteer position. The selected candidate will report to the Director, Creative Content.
- Publishing content to CUSN’s various social media channels
- Checking stories, graphics, and other content for errors and inaccuracies
- Able to make yourself accessible & available to post whenever needed
- Strong creative writing skills
- Understanding of how to tailor content to each social media platform
- Working knowledge of how to use various social media platforms
- Enrolled in or graduated from a media, communications, or broadcast program at a Canadian university or college
- Understanding of U SPORTS and other Canadian university sports
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
How to Apply:
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application must include:
- Demo reel or links to 1-3 multimedia examples
- 500-word piece on why you think you would be a great addition to our roster and why you are passionate about Canadian University Sports
- Reference list is recommended
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.